• Expertos de Agua en San Luis Potosi

Posted by Rosario Sanchez on January 16, 2024 at 3:15 pm

Se buscan expertos de agua en San Luis Potosi para un proyecto de consultoria:

I am contacting you as a colleague of mine, Jennifer Möller-Gulland, just won a project for conducting a water risk assessment in Mexico and is now looking for someone Spanish speaking and possibly some knowledge on the water seter in Mexico to support her. Do you potentially have a student or other water experts in Mexico that would be interested in supporting her on this project? Here are some more details she provided to me:

“I am just conducting a water risk assessment in one area of Mexico (San Luis Potosi) and I’m looking for someone to support me in the following:

(1) Find water data based on a checklist I provide (data is typically available once just needs to know where :))

(2) Help me understand water risks in that area/ water governance, players etc

It would be a busy first two weeks (but probably not full time) starting next week – plus 1-2 more weeks lighter load with refinements. It would be a collaborative work style to be sure we get the information we need and “on demand” i.e. on a daily/ hourly basis.”

Rosario Sanchez replied 3 months, 2 weeks ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.